Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Post Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 4 prompts (Square, Metal, Happy, Bowie)

The biggest challenge I faced was coming up with fitting pictures for each topic. I found a lot of examples on the campus for 'metal', but I couldn't shoot one of the metal things in the right way to make it an interesting photo.
2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.


I thought about photo rules and framing the most, and I tried to use a lot of rules of thirds and leading lines to make my pictures look better.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?


I would have liked to have more time with the assignment, because this time I had to rush around the school and I probably could have found better subjects if I had taken my time.

4. What things would you do the same?


I would have sticked focusing on photo rules, because I think that that made my images better.

5. Finally - go back and edit your blogs with the 4 photos (square, metal, happy, Bowie), tell me what rules of composition (which you just learned about) did you end up actually achieving? Did you have any?


I used rule of thirds, simplicity, and leading lines.

6. Are you interested in shooting those same prompts again, why?


I wouldn't really be interested in shooting these prompts again since this is the second time I've shot this prompts :/

http://aurorasphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com

My favorite photos from this blog were the square and Bowie photos. I liked the square photos because I thought that it was a very interesting and unique perspective, and I liked the Bowie photo because I thought that it was really adorable. One thing that could be improved is that the photos could be more simple and focused on the main subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment