Thursday, September 24, 2015

Academic Shoot Preview

1. My favorite photo was the second photo called "Quantum Mechanics". This photo was my favorite because I thought that it was a very interesting shot and makes me wonder how they got the photo and angle.
2.The photo rules that are evident in the photo are leading lines in the marker drawings and the hand, and rule of thirds with the drawings and the face.


1. I think that I could either take photos in the band hall or in one of my past teacher's class rooms.
2. I would like to take pictures in the band hall during freshmen band (I don't really know if I'll be allowed in at that time though) or one of my past teacher's classrooms, like Ms. Kowalik's biology class, because she might be doing a lab which would be interesting to shoot.
3. To get amazing photos I will need to get interesting angles and use interesting subjects to draw the viewer's eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment