Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Prompt Shoot Peer Review

http://timmy7401.blogspot.com


1. Which photo do you like best? Why?

My favorite photo was the photo of the berries, because I thought that the color contrast between the berries and leaves was really interesting and I also liked how the picture filled the whole frame.

2. Which is your least favorite image? Why?

My least favorite image is the footprint picture, because it was hard to see what the picture was without the description. 

3. Overall, make two positive statements about their pictures.

I really liked the ideas for all of the pictures; I thought they were all unique, especially the berries and the exit signs one. The lighting was also interesting and well shot in all of them.

4. Overall, what is one area that this person could improve upon in your opinion.

Timmy could work on incorporating photo rules into his pictures.

5. Which prompt do you think they did the best portraying, from your perspective?

The one he best portrayed was the exit sign one, because I thought he portrayed 'the end' in a unique way.

6. Which prompt do you think they did the least successfully portray, from your perspective?

Even though I really liked the photo, I thought putting the likely inedible berries as 'yummy' was a little bit of a stretch, and not successfully portrayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment