Tuesday, January 5, 2016

3 Best Photos of 2015


I liked this picture because at the time this photo was taken, I was in the crowd also watching the fireworks in London. On top of that, I thought it was interesting how this was one of the first pictures taken in 2015.


I liked this picture not only because of the event that caused it, but also because of the colors and elements in it. Most of the photo is compromised of reds and blues- symbolizing the French flag- and the black and white posters split the photo almost in half, making the picture interesting.


I liked this picture because of the story behind the picture. The child's family was trying to find refuge from the country, but sadly failed, and this photo shows that families', and many other refugee families', story.

No comments:

Post a Comment