Friday, October 16, 2015

Great Black and White Photographers 3

1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? Post the images with your writing.

What first caught my eye about Dosineau's photos was his interesting perspective. He often took pictures of children, and because of that would take pictures at their height or even lower, which gave the pictures a unique feel.


2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time in the assignment Great Black and White Photographers Part 2. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos. Answer them on your blog.

I see- Children having fun and playing around. The photo being in black and white gives it a somber feel, and it also makes the viewer feel like they're looking back in time. I can also see the industrial-style building and the dark and cloudy skies.
I smell- Smoke and asphalt because the photo was taken during an industrial time in France. I also smell sweat, because the children look like they're running around and being very active.
I hear- Laughter from the children, and the busyness of traffic on the roads. I can also hear general chatter from the people down the street from the children. I can also hear the sound of the children's roller skates on the road.
I taste- Sweet things like candy, but also the taste of smoke in the air. I also taste saltiness and dirt that come with playing on roads. 
I feel- The feeling of the asphalt against the children's skates and skin. Along with that, I can feel the bumping of the skates along the road, almost as if I'm in the skates. The black and white in the photo also makes me feel nostalgic.


3.) Finally, what would you like to create to show the world your great photographer. Ideas include, posters, power points, a blog, etc. You tell me what you would like to create so we can come up with a plan to share your thoughts and ideas about your photographer with your classmates and with the rest of the school.

I think it'd be best to make powerpoint about Dosineau.

No comments:

Post a Comment